PHOENIX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Galactic Navy Licensing

Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Galactic Navy Licensing
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 94
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Galactic Navy Licensing Répondre en citant
Hello,

It's been brought to my attention that, somehow, Galactic Navy has escaped a license for the past several years. I intend to correct this situation, but I have a few questions that need to be answered first.

1. Does anyone have a copy of Galactic Navy prior to the 5.x releases? Those were the ones prior to me taking over the OXP, and I'm having trouble finding one. I don't know what license they were under, and I need to check.

2. If I can't find a copy or that copy doesn't have a license itself, what does that mean for the licensing of Galactic Navy? I have permission to update and maintain Galactic Navy from the original author, but I'm uncertain if that extends to its licensing.

3. Assuming that neither of the above presents an issue, I'm quite alright with people using whatever assets they wish from the OXP, and my only stipulation is that they not release under the Galactic Navy name without my consent. What license would cover that?

4. I would like to pass control of the mod to someone with more time and energy for it than I. Is there anyone who is both willing and able to do so?
please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=17224

Promotional Video Campaign

Lun 18 Déc - 12:51 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 18 Déc - 12:51 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation