PHOENIX Index du Forum
US Embassy

Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
US Embassy
Auteur Message

Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message US Embassy Répondre en citant

My priority date finally came after waiting and anticipating for seven years and I had my interview at the US Embassy for consular processing (for EB-3). However, I wasn't given the immigrant visa, citing: "you have no petitionable relationship with the petitioner".

Backgrounder: after my labor certification and I-140 were approved, my original petitioning company was bought by a new company. The new company assumes all the assets, liabilities and obligations of the old company. Everything actually remains the same (nature of the business, location, job offer, etc.) except for the new owners, who agreed to continue the petition for me.

The US Embassy told me that they have sent back my I-140 to the USCIS for disposition. 

1. Where should I go from here? What are the options open to me now? 
2. How long does the USCIS normally review a case until it goes back to the US Embassy for a decision?

Please enlighten. I'm confused and dejected. 

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Company Overview Animation

Mar 19 Déc - 13:14 (2017)

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 13:14 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation