PHOENIX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Visit Visa to UK?

Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Visit Visa to UK?
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 94
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Visit Visa to UK? Répondre en citant
Hello,

My question is specific to Non-Europeans living in Sweden, having experience of applying for British Visit visa in British Embassy, Stockholm (As Europeans don't need visa to enter UK).
I want to know, how many days it usually takes to get passport back by post? If you have experience, how many days you had to wait?
I'm student in Sweden, applied for 6 month visit visa to UK about 2 weeks ago. They took my passport and said they will send by post to me, in 5 to 15 days. Now that its been 15 days already, I haven't heard anything from Embassy (Most of my friends got visas in 5-6 days).
The problem is that I am in very much need of my passport because I have to travel somewhere out of Sweden. I have contacted the British embassy several times, they say they cant provide information. I feel so helpless at the moment.

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?showtopic=28869?showtopic=28869

medical animated video

Mar 19 Déc - 13:15 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc - 13:15 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    PHOENIX Index du Forum » Espace Externe » Besoin d'aide ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation